About 6 months ago I was told I would be moving to Canada. My friends and I all took this as a surprise, and, quite frankly, a heart breaker. I knew this move was going to be tough. I have many great, spectacular, and just downright awesome friends in Oklahoma, such as Emily Dabney, Alex Lay, and Corine Hensley. The day before the move was just an average day (more or less) except for all the good byes. These were the hardest things to hear seeing as though I wouldn't be able to see those who gave them for quite a while. Moving to a different country is hard, you have to leave your friends, TRY to make new ones, and well..you're in another country. I didn't properly say goodbye to any of my friends...I kind of just shrugged it off. I honestly did not realize how much I would miss them. So here's to my friends: Hope you're all having a good life. I love you and miss you. This world is hard to succeed in, so I wish you luck.
Your friend,
Andrew Drake
No comments:
Post a Comment