Well today was an ordinary for the most part...But one thing that was...different, shall we say...Was the fact that one of my friends stopped by my class right before the bell rung and said something about Skittles & Smarties. Apparently up here in Canada, Smarties are called Rockets, because they have "real Smarties." Pfft. They're just M&M wannabes basically. Well anyways, after I got home my dad offered that I go to a boarding school. They more likely than not have the classes I would like to take, while the school I'm currently going to doesn't. (Calculus was full! I had to settle for data management!) So I'm still torn between the school I'm attending now, and going to a boarding school with a bunch of snobby rich kids. One more dilemma I'm facing is whether to get an iPad + a regular phone or an iPhone 4 for Christmas (Yes, I know I was just complaining about snobby rich kids, then I start talking about an iPhone 4, don't be a hater. :P) So comment on your opinions on either dilemma, because I'm very indecisive. Thanks <3
Your friend,
Andrew Drake
No comments:
Post a Comment